Your shopping cart is empty!
Arduino Kits - Arduino Kit is the best way to start with coding, electronics, and Arduino itself. With essential components in a single package, the Arduino kit is a perfect way to dive into electronics that are required to start working with Arduino. Arduino kit by gearing you up with all the necessary components in a single package will let you coding.
Arduino is the largest open-source hardware platform, because it is easy to use hardware and software, Like a finger on a button turn it into an output, Arduino boards are able to read inputs, by sending a set of instructions through Arduino programming language or their Arduino Software (IDE), activate a motor which you can change.
For many projects and applications from complex scientific instruments to everyday objects, it serves the makers, students, and beginners' go-to hardware, because of its simplicity. Here, an Arduino will be your best pick, if you want to start on electronics or programming.
Seeeduino Lotus V1.1
• This is probably the board that catches your attention first and the most important piece of the kit – The Seeeduino Lotus V1.1.
• with ATMEGA328 AVR microcontroller, it is a development board that is a fusion of Seeeduino and Grove Base Shield.
• Atmel ATmege328-MU microcontroller and CP2102N chip are used in it.
• AVR 8-bit Microcontroller is of low power, ATmege328-MU is a high performance, while CP2102N is a USB to Serial converter chip by using a micro-USB cable, it allows you to communicate the Seeeduino Lotus with the computer.
• Seeeduino Lotus has a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, 14 Digital input/output(6 can be used as PWM outputs) and 7 Analog input/output, 12 Grove connectors, a reset button, and it is fully compatible with Arduino UNO.
• Piezo buzzer is able to produce a high pitch tone while it is connected to the digital output and the logic level is set to high.
• according to the frequencies generated from the analog PWM output that is connected to it, you can also control the various tones.
• Used as a digital input, the tilt switch is like a button.
• When the case is upright, a pair of balls make contact with the pins.
• NC is not used on this Grove module and it is wired to the SIG line.
• You can bring vivid light effects into your projects with this LED module.
• LEDs are hard to connect together, however, our Chainable RGB LED, it simplifies everything with its
• To cascade additional Grove – Chainable RGB LED modules, the 2-wire transmission can be used.
• It is based on a P9813 chip which is a full-color LED driver and provides 3 constant-current drivers as well as the modulated output of 256 shades of gray!
• As the name states, it is a light sensor that is aimed at measuring the intensity of light levels using a photo-resistor.
• It works by as the intensity of light decreases, the resistance of the photo-resistor also decreases where a dual OpAmp chip LM358 on board will produce voltage corresponding to the intensity of light(i.e. based on resistance value).
• The brighter the light is, the larger the value, as the output signal is an analog value
Mentioned above is the information about Arduino kits, along with the entire explanation about its distinctive parts and their working mechanism, check out the details above.