Stepper Motor Driver TB6600
This driver can control a two-phase stepper motor. It is compatible with an Arduino board. It can have an input of 9 to 42VDC power supply and handle up to 4A peak current. The micro step and output current can be adjusted thru the 6 DIP switch.
And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
It is also able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
- Support 8 kinds of current control
- Support 7 kinds of micro steps adjustable
- The interface adopts high-speed optocoupler isolation
- Automatic semi-flow to reduce heat
- Large area heat sink
- Anti-high-frequency interference ability
- Input anti-reverse protection
- Overheat, over current and short circuit protection
- Input Current: 0~5A
- Output Current: 0.5-4.0A
- Control Signal: 3.3~24V
- Power (MAX): 160W
- Micro Step: 1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
- Temperature: -10～45℃
- Humidity: No Condensation
- Dimension: 96*56*33 mm/ 3.78*2.2*1.3 inches
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Drive IC: TB67S109AFTG