Flexiforce Pressure Sensor - 100lbs
This is a piezoresistive force sensor. The harder you press, the lower the sensor's resistance. Pressing hard, the resistance changes from infinite to ~300k. The sensor itself is thin and flexible, but the resistance does not change while being flexed. Resistance changes only when pressure is applied to the round area at the end of the sensor. Used as a presence sensor (someone standing), weight sensor, pressure sensor (impact testing), etc.
The overall length is about 8.5". Sensor comes with 0.1" spaced, reinforced, breadboard friendly connector.
- Detect and measure a relative change in force or applied load
- Detect and measure the rate of change in force
- Identify force thresholds and trigger appropriate action
- Detect contact and/or touch
- Greater flexibility
- Response time: < 5 ms
- 0-100lbs(440 N) Detect range
- Connector 3-pin Male Square Pin
- Sensing Area 9.53mm (0.38") diameter
- Max working current:2.5mA
- Size:216x14mm (8.5x0.55")
- Flexiforce Pressure Sensor - 100lbs x1