DC TT Geared Motor 6V 160RPM L Shape Metal Shaft
If you are wondering what kind of motor should you be using in a mobile robot, then this one is just the right component to be used.
This motor can be powered up from 3V to 6V, with a no-load speed of 160RPM at 6V and 60RPM at 3V. It could use up top 0.17A of your power supply at 6V and .14A at 3V. Its stall current is at 2.8A with a stall torque of 0.8kgf.cm and rated torque of 0.02kgf.cm. It has a metal gear, as well as a metal shaft that makes it more robust in terms of usage compare to plastic geared motors.
You could use this for your small scale mobile robot projects.
- Gear ratio: 120:1
- No-load speed @ 6V: 160 rpm
- No-load speed @ 3V: 60 rpm
- No-load current @ 6V: 0.17A
- No-load current @ 3V: 0.14A
- Max Stall current: 2.8A
- Max Stall torque: 0.8kgf.cm
- Rated Torque: 0.2kgf.cm
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 4.5~7.5V
- Motor Operating Voltage: 3~7.5V (Rated voltage 6V)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -10~+60℃
- Weight: 50g