ESP32 WIFI BLE
We all know the ESP32. It's the successor to the ESP8266 chip, a full WiFi networking solution for any electronics project. Aside from faster processing and additional pins (and even a touch sensor), the ESP32 is also Bluetooth ready. It contains a Bluetooth chip made by TSMC, which is a 40nm low power technology. This baby is also equipped with an integrated antenna, RF balun, power amplifier, filters, and a power management module. It's the perfect beast if you're trying to get your feet wet in IoT.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embedded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, FreeRTOS
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop