DC 6V Gear Motor with Encoder 100RPM
This is a DC 6V Gear Motor with Encoder. All-metal gear to provide high strength and stability. It has an encoder to help users adjust the speed. The gear motor has a large torque, low loudness, and easy to use. Besides, the encoder on this module has two outputs: output_A and output_B, to monitor the motor speed and direction of rotation so that you can monitor the speed and then adjust it in closed-loop control. The encoder output 2 signals with a 90-degree phase difference. There will be 334 pulses on each of the signals for a round of the motor, with the rising & falling edge, you can get 334x2x2=1336 signals for a round of the motor, with an interval of 360/1336=0.2694 degree.
- No of charging speed: 100 RPM 0.13A
- Max efficiency: 1.0 kg cm / 80 rpm / 1.7 W / 0.5A
- Max: 3.0 kg cm / 55 rpm / 2.8 W / 1.0A
- Stop torque：6.5 kg cm 3.0A
- Reduction ratio retarder: 1:75
- Resolution room: 11 x Ratio 74.83 = 823.1PPR