Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ -Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is a new introduction by Raspberry Pi Foundation as an upgraded version of the previous Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. It comes well-packed with tons of advanced features to support your project overwhelmingly. The circuit features an inbuilt metal heatsink, dual-band (2.4GHz-5GHz) wireless LAN, and a separate PoE HAT.
Further, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest development in the Raspberry Pi 3 lineup. What makes the computer chip compact and powerful is the integration of Broadcom BCM2837, 64-bit Quad-Core Processor, and many other facilities. Further, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ unit integrates 4 inbuilt USB ports to ensure users enjoy flexibility while creating connections. Additionally, it allows you to add more connections using a USB hub.
Why Select Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+?
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ computer is pledged to serve you with superior performance and flexibility. One can expect great speed and powerful connectivity when you decide to incorporate Internet-of-Things or learn computer programming. The unit is efficient to help you conquer your ambitions more reliably.
Furthermore, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+widens your imagination endlessly by bringing enormous specifications into one place. It can serve you with several facilities such as gaming; work monitoring, productivity, full IoT integration, and lots of other applications.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ integration captures modular compliance certification in the LAN department. It is dedicatedly designed as an affordable unit for experimentation as well as education in computer learning. It can handle multiple tasks that a normal desktop PC can do. Users are free to entertain spreadsheets, word-processing, and multimedia stuff, including HD videos, games, photos, and programming. Moreover, you can also use external USB devices i.e. mouse, keyboard, and others via USB ports.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is a credit card size computer with a staggering 1.4 GHz processing speed in a 64-bit quad-core processor. It also has a 5 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, and faster Ethernet. The power can be from a micro USB or Power over Ethernet.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same electronic footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
- A 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
- Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0)
- Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
- Improved PXE network and USB mass-storage booting
- Improved thermal management
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Power Supply: 5V/2.5A DC power input (micro-USB)
- Wireless: 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- GPIOs: Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Video Output: Full-size HDMI
- Audio Output: 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- USB Port: 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating Temperature: 0~50℃Dimension: 120mm x 75mm x 34mm
- Weight: 75g