Raspberry Pi 3 Kit Case Charger AC / DC Adapter Fan OLED
This acrylic case is for Raspberry Pi 3 module B, which with black and red transparent Acrylic layers to protect your Raspberry Pi. You can prevent the CPU safe from overheating with a mini fan quietly spins. Besides, the 0.96 OLED/SSD1306 can provide you with the status of Raspberry Pi running, such as CPU temperature, CPU load, Disk, Internet IP and Memory info. Do not worry about the lack of power, we have the power wall charger for Raspberry Pi 3 B.
In addition, this case provides a simple driver tutorial and open source for OLED.
- Easy assemble (no tools needed).
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 model B, Pi 2 model B.
- Double cooling to prevent your Pi being overheating.
After install the driver that could get the OLED function work.
- Step 1: Download and install the driver.
git clone https://github.com/Elecrow-keen/Elecrow-OLED.git
- Step 2: Start IIC function.
Select "Interfacing Options ->P5 I2C -> yes" and exit.
- Step 3: Boot up settings.
sudo nano /etc/rc.local
Add follow line before "exit 0".
sudo python /home/pi/Elecrow-OLED/stats.py &
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Screws (M2.5*10) x 8
- Copper standoff (M2.5*22) x 4
- Nuts (M2) x 4
- Plastic washer x 4
- Acrylic Board x 6
- Dupont Line x 1
- 0.96 OLED x 1
- Mini Fan x 1
- 5V 2.5A Power adapter x 1