Thermocouple Amplifier MAX6675 breakout board
Thermocouple Amplifier MAX6675 breakout board. Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a cold-compensation reference. The MAX6675 does everything for you and can be easily interfaced with any microcontroller, even one without an analog input. This breakout board has the chip itself, a 3.3V regulator with 10uF bypass capacitors, and level shifting circuitry, all assembled and tested. Comes with a 2 pin terminal block (for connecting to the thermocouple) and pin header (to plug into any breadboard or perfboard). Goes great with our 1m K-type thermocouple.
Version 2.0 now includes ferrite beads and filter capacitor onboard for better stability
- Works with any K type thermocouple
- Will not work with any other kind of thermocouple other than K type
- -200°C to +1350°C output in 0.25-degree increments - note that K thermocouples have about ±2°C to ±6°C accuracy
- Internal temperature reading
- 3.3 to 5v power supply and logic level compliant!
- SPI data output requires any 3 digital I/O pins.
Dimensions (without headers):
- Length: 20mm/0.8in
- Width: 20mm/0.8in
- Height: 3.28mm/0.12in
- Weight: 1.33g/0.05oz