GSM GPRS SIM800 Module
This SIM800 Module from Elecrow is a quad-band GSM/GPRS module that supports GSM frequencies 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz, and PCS 1900MHz. It has a GPRS multi-slot class 12 and class 10 (optional) and also supports GPRS coding schemes CS-1, CS-2, CS-3, and CS-4. It supports 4G and is backward compatible with older cards. It is the perfect module for practicing GSM telemetry with GPRS connectivity.
- DC6-24v wide voltage power supply, can also conveniently used in conjunction with your system power. Board high performance DC-DC power supply circuit, plus TVS protection, the system is greatly enhanced stability.
- Support 3.3V / 5V TTL level control, convenience and variety of commonly used microcontrollers, such ARDUINO / 51 / STM32 and other communications Modules listed separately TX / RX / GND, and easy to use.
- With a standard serial interface, easy to use PC control or debugging.
- With headphone and microphone interface, easy to test GSM voice calls .
- SIM card with a chip static protection, static electricity generated when the SIM card plug for protection .
- All pins are available SIM800 go out, so you can develop applications for a variety of SIM800.
- RTC with battery backup.
- With NET_STA indicator for easy viewing of the current status of SIM800
- TGPRS class 12: max. 85.6 kbps (downlink/uplink)
- PBCCH support
- Coding schemes CS 1, 2, 3, 4
- CSD up to 14.4 kbps
- Non transparent mode
- Specifications for SMS via GSM/GPRS
- Point to point MO and MT
- SMS cell broadcast
- Text and PDU mode
- SIM800 GSM/GPRS Module x 1