Servo Motor Tower Pro SG-5010
Servo Motor Tower Pro SG-5010 - Tower Pro SG5010 is a high-quality but really low-cost servo for all your mechatronic needs. It comes with a 3-pin power and control cable, even a dozen of hardware as shown.
Reasons for Choosing SG5010 Servo
Our product is made with premium materials and features of the highest caliber. As a result, you will get the machinery's greatest and longest-lasting use. The attributes listed below will support the reasons to select our product.
- Size - The size of the servo you select will depend on the mounting dimensions. To assist you in making a decision, our servos are categorized as Large Scale, Standard, Mini, or Micro. Also keep in mind that some have varying depths, which might lead to problems in models with constrained mounting options.
- Torque –depends upon the dimensions and weight of your model. Generally speaking, your servo should produce more torque the larger and heavier the model is. Other elements are servo arm length and control surface area of the aircraft.
- Speed - A quick or slow servo will change how your model "feels." Fast is wonderful, but employing a servo that is moving too quickly can make you feel jittery. Don't go overboard.
- Voltage - Our entire line of servos can operate on 6 volts. You must select 7.4-volt compatible servos if you want to use a 2S LiPo receiver battery without a BEC. Lower voltages can be used with these servos, but the efficiency will be less.
- Gear Train - For vehicles, trucks, or any other model that will be operated roughly or be susceptible to harsh impacts, metal gears are advised. Plastic gears are a viable option for "low impact" applications if weight or cost is issues. Metal gears are a good choice if you're unsure. No of the gear material, we advise utilizing a servo saver for any heavy impact application.
- Motor - Three motor options are available DC, Coreless, and Brushless. The least priced and best suited for less demanding applications are DC motors. Coreless motors are more powerful, more dependable, and have superior direction-changing capabilities. The most powerful, responsive, and efficient motors are brushless motors, which also have the longest lifespan..
- Servo Case - The use of aluminum enhances the motor's ability to dissipate heat, although it adds a little weight compared to those with plastic cases. In addition to providing a more sturdy platform for the gear trains and mounting points for heavier models, a complete aluminum case decreases flex. Despite being fairly sturdy, full aluminum casing servos are not unbreakable.
- Waterproof -With an IP67 rating, our waterproof servos are "Protected against the effects of immersion in water to depths between 15 cm and 1 meter." This implies that while they can be "dunked," they cannot tolerate movement underwater at greater depths.
- 3 pole ferrite, all nylon gear. Top ball bearing
- location of each pin: red (+),brown (-), yellow (signal).
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0V
- Operating Speed: 0.20sec/60 degree(4.8V)~0.16sec/60 degree(6.0V)
- Torque: 5.2kg/cm(4.8V)~6.5Kg/cm(6.0V)
- Dead Band Width: 4usec
- Temperature Range: -20~+60