RF Transceiver 433 MHz Module CC1101
This module is for projects that need remote access. Very low-power, the input voltage is 3V only.
This RF Transceiver is intended to be used for ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) fields and also for Short Range Devices (SRD) frequency bands at 315, 433, 868, 915MHz. It also has a programmable frequency that ranges from 300MHz to 348MHz, 387MHz to 464 MHz, and 779MHz to 928MHz.
The smooth integration of this module is by connecting it to the MCU's UART(RX/TX) pins together with your power(VCC, GND) pins.
You could use this module in making short distance monitoring for your projects.
- Maximum operating speed: 500kbps, support 2-FSK, GFSK, and MSK modulation
- Modifiable: baud rate, power, frequency, and other related parameters by software.
- High sensitivity (<1.2kbps -110dDm, 0.1% packet error rate)
- CRC error detection and built-in hardware address multipoint communication control
- Lower current consumption (RX, 15.6mA; 2.4kbps, 433MHz)
- Programmable control of output power, the maximum output power of +10dBm
- Standard 2.0mm DIP pitch interfaces for embedded applications
- Separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFO
- Transmission distance: 300 - 500 meters