Photocell mini photo-resistor
Photocell mini photo-resistor - This type of Photocell Mini photo-resistor is made of environment-friendly materials(no Cadmium and Lead) compared with the traditional CDS photo-resistor.
It changes resistance depending on the amount of light it is exposed to. These little sensors can be used in light-interacting projects.
- Head Diameter: 5mm(0.2")
- Voltage: 5V
- Power Consumption: 70mW
- Operating Temperature: -25~+85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40~+100°C
- Soldering Temperature: 260(<3s)°C
Frequently Asked Questions About Photocell Mini Photo-Resistor
Q1: What is a photocell mini photo-resistor?
Q2: How does a photocell mini photo-resistor work?
Q3: What are the common applications of photocell mini photo-resistors?
- Numerous applications call for the usage of photocell tiny photo-resistors, including:Light sensing: By detecting the amount of ambient light, they may change the brightness of screens or backlighting as necessary.
- Streetlights and outdoor lighting: Depending on the amount of daylight, photoresistors are frequently employed to turn streetlights on and off or vary their brightness.
- Security systems: By sensing changes in light patterns, they may be employed in burglar alarms or motion detectors to identify the presence of an intruder.
- Photoresistors can be used in cameras to adjust the exposure settings based on the amount of light present.
- Electricity-saving gadgets: When there is enough natural light, they may be utilised to turn off lights or other gadgets, conserving electricity.