MP3 Music Player Mini
This MP3 player module can make your project talk! This module supports up to 32gb of TF Cards, fully supports the FAT16/32 file system, 32G of U disk, and 64M NOR Flash. It also supports standard audio file formats such as MP3, WAV, and WMA.
Integrating this with your Arduino won't be hard, as this only needs to be connected through the UART of your Arduino.
Volume control won't be a problem as it supports up to 30 volume levels. You could also modify the sound quality as it also supports 6 adjustable EQ levels. 3 ways to control this module: I/O control mode, Serial control mode, and AD button control mode.
- Applicable sampling rates: 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32/ 44.1 / 48 kHz
- DAC output: 24 -bit
- Dynamic Range of 90dB supported, SNR support 85dB
- FAT16, FAT32 file system supported
- maximum support 32G of the TF card
- Supports up to 100 folders, with 255 songs each
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable