Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor URM37
Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor URM37 - URM37 V4.0 Ultrasonic Sensor comes with a temperature correction which is a very unique feature in its class. URM37 V4.0 (the last version) has already a very good realization of the ultrasonic switch and serial (TTL and RS232 level optional), pulse output function, the module can also control a servo rotation to realize a spatial ultrasound scanner. On this basis, we have to upgrade the function.
URM37 V4.0, the current version has better intelligence capabilities, meanwhile, mechanical dimensions and pin interface and communication commands are compatible with V3.2, V3.2 has been reversed based on the following changes:
- The serial level selected from the skipped stitches to button, user can easily select RS232 or TTL-level output level output by pressing the settings(after reboot)
- Modified the algorithm, so the dead zone was reduced and enhanced accuracy
- Analog voltage output, voltage, and the measured distance are proportional
- Wide voltage support +3.3V-5.0V
- Power reverse protection
- Automatic measurement of the time interval can be modified
- Modify a servo-controlled angle of 0-180, compatible with most of the servos on the market
- The measuring time is 100ms
Technical Descriptions about Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor URM37
- The measurement distance is further and more stable as a result of the employment of a better range method. Please get in touch with the business if modification is required.
- In order to increase reliability, the module employs an RS232 serial interface. Data may also be collected using a computer's serial port, making it incredibly simple to create communication applications.
- By hitting the settings button after the skipped stitches, the user can quickly select RS232 or TTL-level output level output (after reboot).
- The module's use is made easier by the ability to output the measured distance through PWM.
- If the measured distance value is less than the comparative value you've pre-set for the module, the automatic measurement mode will output a low level on the pin COMP/Trig. This module can function as an ultrasonic proximity switch in this fashion.
- The module has the capability of controlling servos. It can be combined with a servo into a 180° measuring module in non-automatic measurement mode to scan the obstacles at a range of 0° to 180°.
- The 123 bytes of EEPROM memory in the module retain their values even after the board is turned off.
- The module's integrated temperature compensation circuit has the ability to improve measurement accuracy.
- With a resolution of 0.1°C, the module's built-in temperature measuring component can read the ambient temperature.
- Reverse power protection
- The automatic time interval measurement can be changed.
- The relationship between analog voltage output, voltage, and distance is proportional.
- Power: +3.3V～+5.0V
- Current: <20mA
- Working temperature: -10 ~ +70 C
- Detecting range: 5cm-500cm
- Resolution: 1cm
- Interface: RS232 (TTL), PWM
- Size: 22mm × 51 mm
- Weight: 25g
- URM37 V4.0 Ultrasonic Sensor x1