Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case
If you're looking for a fully-featured Raspberry Pi 4 case, then look no further than the Argon ONE Pi 4 Raspberry Pi Case. In addition to providing passive and active cooling to keep the Pi 4 running cool, it incorporates multiple pieces to allow for access to different levels of the board like a magnetic dedicated door for the 40 pin connector that provides pin numbers and labels. An included fan HAT provides software controllable, active cooling while the aluminum enclosure provides passive cooling through two extrusions that provide a heat sink for the ICs onboard (thermal tape included). An additional interface board plugs into the Pi and redirects all the connectors (outside of the 40 pins) to one side of the enclosure. But probably the best feature is a properly configured power button that provides the ability to safely shut down, reboot, or force shutdown the Pi.
- Aluminum enclosure with a plastic base to protect your tabletops (2 Piece)
- Magnetic door for access to the 40 pin header
- Fan HAT for active cooling (built into the enclosure)
- Interface board for headphone jack and HDMI connectors
- Thermal tape
- Phillips head screws for assembly