NodeMCU V3 ESP8266 Development Board CH340
If you're tired of always hooking up auxiliary components to debug your ESP8266 Wi-Fi modules, then here's a board just for you!
The NodeMCU V3 is a breadboard-friendly open-source ESP8266 development kit, armed with the CH340G USB-TTL Serial chip. The CH340 line of chips is notoriously known as the affordable alternative to the CP210x. Whilst cheaper, CH340 is super reliable even in industrial applications. It is tested to be stable on all supported platforms as well.
With an integrated USB interface, you can easily use it with the Arduino IDE or NodeMCU Lua.
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP.
- Current consumption: 10uA~170mA.
- Flash memory attachable: 16MB max (512K normal).
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Processor: Tensilica L106 32-bit.
- Processor speed: 80~160MHz.
- RAM: 32K + 80K.
- GPIOs: 17 (multiplexed with other functions).
- Analog to Digital: 1 input with 1024 step resolution.
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 802.11 support: b/g/n.
- Maximum concurrent TCP connections: 5.