Magnetic contact switch door sensor
This item says it's a door sensor but honestly, you can use this to anything with an open and close function - drawers, suitcases, cabinets, windows, and etc. This magnetic contact switch door sensor consists of a reed switch enclosed in an ABS plastic case. When the two parts are away, the reed is open which means there's no connection. The switch closes when the two parts are in contact - hence the name. You can use this function to detect if a door is open or not. Moreover, you can buy mounting tabs and screws so you can easily install them into your doors.
- Normally open reed switch
- ABS enclosure
- Rated current: 100 mA max
- Rated voltage: 200 VDC max
- Distance: 15mm max
- Box size (each side): 29mm x 14mm x 9mm / 1.1" x 0.6" x 0.4"
- Cable Length: 305mm ± 12mm / 12" ± 0.5"
- Weight (per side): 5.4g
Inclusions: 1 x Magnetic Door Sensor