Gyro 3 Axis Analog Module ENC03
This angular velocity sensor utilizes a Coriolis force that act on a vibrating object when an angular velocity is applied to it. The use of this unit simplifies equipment structure and circuit configuration, thus making it possible to provide outstanding performance.
This module can be used for positional control and posture control of a moving object requiring precision and quick-response measurements. There is three ENC-03r sensors on this module, provides 3-axis velocity with high speed, which outputs as analog voltages. There also the 1-axis version and 2-axis version for your choice.
- Supply Voltage: 2.7V~5.25V DC
- Resonance Frequency: 30.8 kHz
- Max Angular Velocity: +/-300 Degree
- Output (at Angular Velocity=0): 1.35 V DC
- Scale Factor: 0.67 mV/deg/sec.
- Linearity: +/-5%;
External Link & Download