Distance Sensor 15cm GP2Y0D810Z0F Carrier Sharp
A compact digital sensor that has low current draw and short measuring distance. A good option for non-contact or close proximity sensing. It has has a carrier PCB for easy assembly with your projects.
- Size: 0.85" x 0.35" x 0.41"
- Weight: 1.4 g
- Maximum range: 15 cm
- Minimum range: 0.5 cm
- Sampling rate: 390 Hz2
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 6.2 V
- Supply current: 5 mA3
- Output type: digital
- Without included optional headers.
- Typical; can be as low as 265 Hz.
- Average; this sensor draws current in large, short bursts, so it might help to place 10 µF capacitor or larger across power and ground close to the sensor in some applications.
- Low when detecting an object, high otherwise.