Yun Shield iDuino
Iduino_Yun_Shield, an extremely powerful development for Arduino board, is designed to solve the problems of connection and storage which exist in the Arduino board. Iduino_Yun_Shield runs Open Source OpenWrt System (Same system as runs in Arduino Yun) and it is fully compatible with Arduino IDE V1.5.4 or later versions. Yun Shield is an ideal choice for Arduino Projects which require various internet connections and more storage.
Actually, Iduino_Yun_Shield is equal to the official Arduino Yun, but Iduino_Yun_Shield is more flexible because it can work with other Arduino board such as Uno, Duemilanove, and Mega etc. Iduino_Yun_Shield uses external antenna which provides stable connection under various environments.
- Open source Linux system (OpenWrt) inside
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5.4 or later versions. Users can program, debug or upload Sketch to Arduino board
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or Wifi
- Software upgradable via network
- Support internet connection via LAN port, Wifi or 3G dongle
- Support USB flash to provide storage for Arduino projects
- Reliable design provides robust system
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila and Mega