Wire High Temperature Resistant Silicone 12AWG 4mm2 1m
This product is high temperature silicone resistant rubber copper wire with 12AWG and 4mm2. It is made of fine tin-plated copper material and not easily oxidized.It adopts the process of mutual twisting , which reduces the signal interference and improves the conductive property. The allowable load voltage is AC600V/DC3KV and the load current reaches 88.4A . The insulating layer is a silica gel material with excellent performance. The insulating layer is thin but not easy to be broke down. It has elasticity, toughness and acid and alkali resistance. Normally, it can be used at temperatures from -60 ° C to +200 ° C, can be used for robots , ESC, motors, robot arms, aeromodelling, car models, and ship models which require high wire performance.
- The power supply should not exceed the rated voltage to avoid affecting the wire life.
- It should be avoided using over the temperature range of -60 ° C ~ +200 ° C
- High temperature resistant, low temperature resistant , not easy to breakdown, high voltage and high current resistant
- Rated voltage: AC600V/DC3KV
- Allowable current: 88.4A
- Temperature range: -60 ° C ~ +200 ° C
- Model: 12AWG 4 mm2
- Inner core material: 0.08mm (diameter) tinned copper wire
- Insulation material: silica gel
- High Temperature Resistant Silicone Wire (12AWG 4mm2 Red 1m) x1
- High Temperature Resistant Silicone Wire (12AWG 4mm2 Black 1m) x1