Three-axis Magnetic Sensor Module QMC5883L
The QMC5883L is a multi-chip three-axis magnetic sensor. This surface -mount, small sized chip has integrated magnetic sensors with signal condition ASIC, targeted for high precision applications such as compassing, navigation and gaming in drone, robot, mobile and personal hand-held devices.
- 3-Axis Magneto-Resistive Sensors in a 3x3x0.9 mm3 Land Grid Array Package (LGA), guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 16 Bit ADC With Low Noise AMR Sensors Achieves 5 Milli-Gauss Field Resolution
- Wide Magnetic Field Range (±8 Gauss)
- Temperature Compensated Data Output and Temperature Output
- I2C Interface with Standard and Fast Modes.
- Wide Range Operation Voltage (2.16V To 3.6V) and Low Power Consumption (75A)
- Lead Free Package Construction
- Software And Algorithm Support Available