Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT11 Gravity
DFRobot's latest generation of digital Temperature and Humidity sensor is as powerful as it used to be but easier to use. DHT11 has a full range temperature compensation, low power consumption, long term stability and calibrated digital signal. A high-performance 8-bit microcontroller is integrated in the sensor with calibration-coefficient saved in OTP memory to provide accurate temperature readings.
With the new 3 pin connector that includes several soldering pads and a sturdy casing, plugging in and out the sensor is not going to be a problem anymore. The 3 pin connector is perfect to get it going fast, and extremely easy to use with our 3 pin sockets expansion boards. Reliable and inexpensive with plenty of documentation and projects online
- Standard assembling struct ( two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval ).
- User-friendly interfaces ( "A" for analog and "D" for digital ).
- Icons to simply illustrate sensor function.
- High quality connector.
- Immersion gold surface.
- Wider voltage range: 3.3V to 5V
- Temperature range :0-50 °C error of ± 2 °C
- Humidity :20-90% RH ± 5% RH error
- Interface: Digital