Out Of Stock
RFID Card Reader 125Khz JT308
RFID Card Reader 125Khz JT308 - This RFID Card Reader is ideal for Raspberry Pi projects that has RFID purposes. It is compact and has ready USB interface. It reads the ID number from the EM 4100 card or a compatible card and sends the data directly similar to your keyboard.
- USB interface, no driver required.
- Read the EM card inside the ID number and send it to the computer via the USB interface.
- The output format can be selected by management cards.
- Support for EM4100 cards.
- Power input: USB
- Interface: USB, 106 bit/s
- Reading distances up to 8 cm
- Frequency: 125 KHz
- Temperature: -30 degrees Celsius to +60 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: 5% -95% Relative humidity No condensation Noise
- Visual signaling: LED output and buzzer
- Output card format: 8H10D
- USB cable length: approx. 120cm
- Element size L x W x H: 95 x 61 x 10mm
- Weight: 33g
JT308 (125 KHz) RFID Card Reader – Description
It is impeccably convenient to transfer data using a card reader.JT308 RFID Card Reader is a great development coming with a USB interface. It is a compact-sized card reader that can transfer at 125 kHz.The working mechanism of the card reader is simple since it reads the ID number from the EM 4100 card. Also, it furnishes the style of proximity sensor smart RFID card reader along with the USB interface. The card can read the card serial number and throw the output to the computer following the specified format. After that, the management software introduces several other functions to make the integration more consolidated.
Further, the JT308 RFID card reader is quite simple and brings a faster working environment. It doesn’t require the user to install the driver and it can be read in any number since it belongs to standard HID devices. It helps in extending the overall functionality of existing software without requiring any sort of modification to the original software. It sends the card number via the USB interface after detecting the card. It works just like the entry number from the USB keyboard. It is a standard HID device; preventing you from installing any driver.
The JT308 RFID Card Reader supports Windows 95/98/2000/XP/7/8/ and comes with the facility of plug and play. It can read the first 10 digits of the RFID/proximity card and generates reliable working conditions to facilitate users across all environments. Also, the unit houses an inbuilt operating buzzer and supports EM4100 cards. The compact and lightweight design allows users to carry it outside easily. Importantly, you don’t need to power it specifically since it gets the power directly from USB.
- Supporting EM4100 cards
- USB interface
- Requires no driver
- USB power input
- 125 KHz frequency
- Reads the EM card number
How to use the USB RFID Card?
- First, you can connect the card reader using the given USB cable to the computer.
- Once you attach it, it will sound a ‘Beep’ to ensure the power, and then half a second after the Beep sound flashes to inform you about the successful self-test. Windows will identify it without using any drivers.
- Next, you can see the card would be input by self after you open MS Word, Excel, or Notepad.
RFID Card Reader 125Khz JT308