RFID Card Reader 125Khz JT308
This RFID Card Reader is ideal for Raspberry Pi projects that has RFID purposes. It is compact and has ready USB interface. It reads the ID number from the EM 4100 card or a compatible card and sends the data directly similar to your keyboard.
- USB interface, no driver required.
- Read the EM card inside the ID number and send it to the computer via the USB interface.
- The output format can be selected by management cards.
- Support for EM4100 cards.
- Power input: USB
- Interface: USB, 106 bit/s
- Reading distances up to 8 cm
- Frequency: 125 KHz
- Temperature: -30 degrees Celsius to +60 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: 5% -95% Relative humidity No condensation Noise
- Visual signaling: LED output and buzzer
- Output card format: 8H10D
- USB cable length: approx. 120cm
- Element size L x W x H: 95 x 61 x 10mm
- Weight: 33g