Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT22 Module
Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT22 Module - Do you need a small yet accurate temperature and humidity sensor? This sensor could give you a temperature reading with an accuracy of +-1°C.
It operates with a 3.5V to 5V power supply. With an operating current of 0.3mA when on use and 60µA on stand-by mode. The temperature range this sensor can detect ranges from 0°C to 50°C, and the humidity it can sense is from 20% to 90%. You could interface this to your MCU using one Digital pin, and 2 for the power supply (VCC/GND).
It has a built-in resistor for the readings to be more accurate.
You could use this with small-scale temperature and humidity monitoring projects.
DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor – A Multipurpose Sensing Unit for your Projects
In the market, we come across tons of technology-oriented products falling under the temperature sensors category. But in case you look for a multipurpose device that can determine humidity and temperature, here is a solution for you. You can purchase the DHT22 module if you need to measure temperature and humidity with the same device. It can sense humidity and temperature from the environment to present it accurately with only +/- 10C fluctuations.
Further, the DHT22 sensor module is a simple-to-use and low-cost equipment to measure the temperature and humidity of any atmosphere. It works to deliver accurate results using a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor. Collectively, both units measure the surrounding air and manifest digital signal on the data pin. The crucial part is that you don’t need to implement analog input pins which make the functioning simpler.
The capacitive humidity sensor and temperature module integrate the compound that further calibrates digital signal output. There is a broader application of digital module technology in the robotics and electronic domain.It also confirms the high reliability and long-term stability of the product.
Key Features of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor (DHT22)
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT22 Module unite an awesome blend of technical features and specifications. Make sure to have a glance at some prime highlights as given below:
- The sensing unit provides high precision and accuracy in terms of the results it delivers. Users get an accuracy of +/- 10C and integrate projects with accurate information.
- The temperature and humidity sensor is a capacitive type to measure the surrounding air to draw meaningful results.
- Further, the unit combines full-range temperature profiles to measure the temperature from 00C to 500C.
- Similarly, it can sense the humidity ranging from 20% to 90%.
- The humidity and temperature module operates with a power supply of 3.5V to 5V.
- Users can interface the sensing module with MCU with the help of one digital pin.
- It calibrated digital signals to capture accurate sensing outcomes.
- You enjoy the provision of transmission through long distances.
- Significantly, you don’t need any extra components to implement the equipment.
- It offers long-term stability.
- Furthermore, the temperature sensor uses low power to function.
The calibrated digital sensing unit brings onboard sensor DHT22 (AM2302) with utmost accuracy. It offers broader flexibility in terms of measurement than DHT11. The prominent proposition is to detect ambient temperature and humidity using the standard single-wire interface.
Additionally, the sensing module delivers a standard single-bus interface alongside quick and easy system integration. It provides higher precision with up to 20 meters of signal transmission distance. Excellent quality, reasonable cost, portable size, and anti-jamming capability are some of the key characteristics of the unit.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Temperature Range:-40-80℃ / resolution0.1℃ / error <±0.5℃
- Humidity Range: 0-100%RH / resolution0.1%RH / error±2%RH
- Wiring map: VCC,GND,S
- Size: 38 x 20mm