RedBear Duo – Wi-Fi + BLE IoT Board
Thumb-size Cloud ready Internet-of-Things (IoT) board with co-existing WiFi and BLE capability
RedBear Duo is a thumb-size development board made to simplify the building process of Internet of Things (IoT). Everything you need is built into the Duo. It contains WiFi, BLE and Cloud. With the help of RBLink, a RedBear expansion board, you can attach add-on modules without any soldering at all. You can get your prototype up and running in no time.
It was funded in our first Kickstarter campaign in December 2015 with 1,756 backers.
Please visit the Kickstarter page for more product information about RedBear Duo.
- STMicroelectronics STM32F205 ARM Cortex-M3 @120MHz, 128 KB SRAM and 1MB Flash
- Broadcom BCM43438 Wi-Fi 802.11n (2.4GHz only) + Bluetooth 4.1 (Dual Mode) combo chip
- On-board 16 Mbit (2 MB) SPI Flash
- Integrated chip antenna with the option to connect external antenna
- 18 I/O pins
- RGB status LED
- Small single-sided PCB for easy mounting on other PCB boards
- Duo comes with headers soldered
- Dimension: 40 x 20 x13 mm