Piezo Vibration Sensor Grove
Piezo Vibration Sensor Grove is suitable for measurements of flexibility, vibration, impact and touch. The module is based on PZT film sensor LDT0-028. When the sensor moves back and forth, a certain voltage will be created by the voltage comparator inside of it.
Therefore, outputs high & low levels. In spite of the fact that it has a high receptivity for strong impacts, a wide dynamic range (0.001Hz~1000MHz) also guarantees an excellent measuring performance. Finally, you can adjust its sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer with a screw.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Interface type: Analog Signal
- Standard grove socket
- Wide dynamic range：0.001Hz~1000MHz
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High receptivity for strong impact
- Vibration Sensing in Washing Machine
- Low Power Wakeup Switch
- Low Cost Vibration Sensing
- Car Alarms
- Body Movement
- Security Systems