pH Meter Sensor Analog Kit (Arduino Compatible)
pH Meter Sensor Analog Kit (Arduino Compatible) - You may now measure water quality and other parameters affordably. It is also Arduino Compatible, -- especially designed for Arduino controllers to easily interface the sensor with practical connector. This will enable to extend your project to bio-robotics. It has an LED which works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector and PH2.0 sensor interface. To use it, just connect the pH sensor with BND connector, and plug the PH2.0 interface into the analog input port of any Arduino controller. If pre-programmed, you will get the pH value easily.
- Water quality testing
- Module Power : 5.00V
- Module Size : 43 x 32mm
- Measuring Range :0 - 14PH
- Measuring Temperature: 0 - 60 ℃
- Accuracy : ± 0.1pH (25 ℃)
- Response Time : ≤ 1min
- pH Sensor with BNC Connector
- pH2.0 Interface ( 3 foot patch )
- Gain Adjustment Potentiometer
- Power Indicator LED
Analog pH Sensor Kit – Description
pH Meter Sensor Analog Kit – Features
- The pH sensor can measure the hydrogen-ion activity in various water-based and other solutions.
- The pH of the liquid can be identified using this simple tool.
- Further, the pH sensor kit is broadly used in the chemical industry, dye industry, pharma sector, and scientific research.
- It brings compact size to ensure easy deployment.
- Significantly, a pH meter is cost-effective equipment to be available for users at a low budget.
- Likewise, a pH meter kit is fully supportive for both Arduino and Raspberry Pi modules.
- Resolution measures at most +0.15PH (STP)
- PH Prober is replaceable.
- pH probe BNC connector x1
- pH sensor circuit board x1
- Analog cable x1