LCD 1602 Character Display Blue Background Module
LCD 1602 Character Display Blue Background Module - Much like in programming, having a way to display your output is necessary. You can use it to demonstrate your project's functionalities or simply troubleshoot your code. This LCD 1602 Module can do that for you. It can handle 16 characters within two lines on a blue background display. It is based on a Samsung KS0066 chip that uses a parallel interface similar to Hitachi HD44780. It's an excellent solution for monitoring sensor data and displaying robot prompts.
- PCB Dimensions: 36mm x 80.6mm x 1mm
- Screen Dimensions: 24mm x 69mm
- Height PCB + Screen: 8.4mm
Inclusions: 1 x LCD 1602 Character Display Blue Background Module
LCD1602 Display with Blue Backlight – Description
Interfacing 16x2 Character LCD Display with Arduino
- GND: This is integrated with the ground of Arduino.
- VCC: VCC denotes the power supply for the LCD unit that allows us to connect the 5 volts pin with Arduino.
- Vo: It controls the brightness and contrast of the LCD unit. A user can adjust the contrast using a voltage divider with a potentiometer.
- RS: Register Select pin is promised to ensure the data transfer in terms of commands or data. Therefore, the RS pin’s prime job is to differentiate commands from the data.
- R/W: This pin available on the LCD unit manages your actions whether you're reading or writing data to the LCD.
- E (Enable): Simply, this pin is used to enable the display. It processes the incoming data after you set the pin on HIGH. However, it doesn’t consider the data from R/W, RS, and other pins.