Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F for Arduino
Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F for Arduino - This Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F for Arduino is based on Sharp's GP2Y1010AU0F dust sensor, which consists of an infrared emitting diode and a phototransistor. Both primary components work hand in hand to detect dust particles. They are diagonally aligned to maximize the reflected light of the dust present in the air. Its low power consumption boasts a reading of 20mA max. Once the dust particles are detected by the sensor, it turns them into an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density, which a sensitivity is 0.5V/0.1mg/m3
Dust Sensor for Arduino's primary attributes include:
- GP2Y1010AU0F Sharp the Dust Sensor is small.
- Installation is simple.
- We only have one power source.
- This gadget is inexpensive.
- It operates on the basis of optics.
- Additionally, it has a sensor that can pick up a one micron dust particle.
- Two output modes are available.
- The PWM output mode of the Sharp Optical Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F
- It can accommodate various sensitivity needs.
- This produces 4V of high output voltage in a sanitary environment.
- It is powered by a 5V DC source.
- This can identify about 8000 pieces per 283 ml.
- 5 to 7V are the supply voltage ranges.
- It can operate between -10 and 65 degrees Celsius.
- 20ma is the maximum consumption current.
Dust Sensor Module GP2Y1010AU0F Pin Configuration
- Vled is a 150-ohm resistor at 5 volts.
- GND is LED-Ground.
- Digital pin 2 is where the LED is located, and S-Ground pin is GND.
- Vcc is +5V, and Analog pin 0 is Vo.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F for Arduino
Q1: Is the Dust Sensor Detection Module with Sharp GP 2 Y 1010 AU 0 F Onboard for Monitoring PM 2.5 Air Purifier Air Conditioner Monitor available online at Circuit Rocks?
Circuit Rocks Dust Sensor Detection Module For Measuring PM 2.5 Air Purifier Air Conditioner Has Sharp GP 2 Y 1010 AU 0 F Onboard Monitors directly from the authorized representatives and confirms the product authenticity for all.
Q2: Is it a good idea to purchase Dust Sensor Transceiver Module with Sharp GP 2 Y 1010 AU 0 F Onboard for Measuring PM 2 5 Air Purifier Air Conditioning system Monitor on Circuit Rocks?
Yes, purchasing Dust Sensor Detector Module from Circuit Rocks, a 164-country-operating, 100%-legitimate website, is completely safe. It has Sharp GP 2 Y 1010 AU 0 F onboard for measuring PM 2.5 air purifier air conditioner monitors. Customers have received a variety of products from Circuit Rocks, and their needs have been met. Customers of Circuit Rocks have left a number of favourable evaluations on portals. The website employs an HTTPS system to safeguard all users, financial information, and online transactions.
- Dimensions: 1.81 x 1.18 x 0.69" (46.0 × 30.0 × 17.6 mm)
- Analog Output
- Input Voltage up to 7VDC
- Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F for Arduino x1
- 6-pin wires with JST connector x1