Temperature Waterproof One Wire Sensor DS18B20
The DS18B20 sensor is excellent for taking the temperature with ±0.5°C precision. This version has a jacketed PVC for waterproofing. Handy for sensing from far or moist conditions. Since this is digital, you don't get any signal degradation even if the wire is longer.
The sensor can provide 12 bits of precision from its onboard DAC. They work great with Arduino boards just by using a single data pin. Fit with 3.0-5.0V systems. You can also see the bare version of the DS18B20 here.
Not for use in saltwater or other corrosive environments. These are not IP rated.
- Stainless steel tube 6mm diameter by 30mm long
- Cable is 36" long / 91cm, 4mm diameter
- Contains DS18B20 temperature sensor
- Red connects to 3-5V, Blue/Black connects to ground and Yellow/White is data
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into a chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data