IMU 10DOF LSM303D+L3GD20 +BMP180
This IMU 10DOF is a motion tracking module based on the sensor LSM303D,L3GD20 and BMP180. The LSM303D is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor. The L3GD20 is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor. It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the external world through a digital interface (I2C/SPI). The BMP180 is the function compatible successor of the BMP085, a new generation of high precision digital pressure sensors for consumer applications. The ultra-low power, low voltage electronics of the BMP180 is optimized for use in mobile phones, PDAs, GPS navigation devices and outdoor equipment. With a low altitude noise of merely 0.25m at fast conversion time, the BMP180 offers superior performance.
The I2C interface allows this module easy system integration with a micro-controller. You can uses it in your DIY or your product,for example, Quadcopter, Self-Balancing Robot and so on.
- ±2/±4/±8/±12 gauss dynamically selectable magnetic full-scale
- ±2/±4/±6/±8/±16 g dynamically selectable linear acceleration full-scale
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000dps)
- Pressure range:300 to1100hPa (+9000m to -500m above sea level)
- I2C interfaces
- Power supply: 3-5v
- Free-fall detection
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- GPS navigation systems
- Appliances and robotics
- Weather forecast