DC-DC Module 5A 180KHz 36V
This module has an integrated XL4015 IC which makes easier to measure of both input and output voltages. You can switch the measured voltages by pressing the tactile button and a LED is indicated on which voltage is currently being measured
We recommend this module to be a measuring device, not a step down module.
This module can be calibrated as follows:
- Power up the module with a stable and accurate power supply, such as a 5V power supply, then shot press the button on the right side to select which one do you need to adjust (input or output), and long pressing (press time > 2S) the button(right) makes the module enter the calibration model, after releasing the button, the related LED would blink to indicate which voltage is now calibrating, and the numeric display blinks the correction value.
- Short press the button to change the correction value, Short press the button on the right side, voltage increases one unit, Short press the button on the left side, voltage reduce one unit, for example, if your power supply is 5V, but the result of voltage meter is 4.8, you need to set the value to 5V.
- Long press button on the right side(press time ≈ 2S), to store the voltage correction value.
- Calibrate the output voltage in the same way above; The correction value will be stored in nonvolatile memory.
- Please do check the calibration procedure.
- Input Voltage: 4 - 38V (4V higher than the output at least)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.05V
- Output Current: 5A
- Dimension L x W x H: 60mm x 37mm x 18mm