DC DC Buck / Step Down 5A XL4005
A buck converter, also known as a step-down converter, is a DC-DC power converter that takes a higher input voltage then converts it to a lower value, while maintaining or stepping up the current. The XL4005 can step down up to 32V of input to as small as 0.8V. It uses a PWM control circuit that enables it to adjust the duty ratio linearly from 0 to 100%. It also employs a short protection feature that reduces the operating frequency to 60kHz.
- Module: non-isolated buck module (BUCK)
- Input voltage: 5-32V (input should try not to exceed 38V)
- Output voltage: 0.8-32V continuously adjustable
- Output current: 0-5A, recommended for use within 3.5A.
- Output power: recommended in the use of 75W, more than 50W please add heat sink.
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +85 degrees
- Operating frequency: 300KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 92% (efficiency and input, output voltage, current, pressure related)
- Load regulation: S (I) ≤ 0.8%
- Voltage regulation: S (u) ≤ 0.8%
- Power indicator: Yes
- Short circuit protection: Yes (limit current 8A)
- Over-temperature protection: Yes (over-temperature automatically turn off the output)
- Input Reverse Protection: None, (if required, add high current diode at IN+)
- Installation: 2x M3 screws
- Module size: 45mmx21mm (Height 14mm)