Bluno Bluetooth 4.0 Microcontroller Arduino Compatible
Bluno Bluetooth 4.0 Microcontroller Arduino Compatible. It's time to get Bluetooth 4.0 into your project and sync it up with your phone! For aficionados of smart devices and wearables with this new tech (BT4.0 BLE), now you can go further than hacking things apart to start prototyping with your Arduino. Bluno is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go BLE. You will be able to develop your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low-power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy.
Bluno integrates a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip with the Arduino UNO development board. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Bluetooth HID, AT command to config BLE and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. Bluno is also compatible with all Arduino Uno pins which means any project made with Uno can directly go wireless!
What's more, we also developed an App for Bluno (both Android and IOS) and they are completely opensource. You can modify and develop your own BLE-hardware platform. Below is a quick demo video covering some of the major features of Bluno with the help of an Accessory Shield for Bluno, which will also be available very soon.
In short, you can use Bluno with any Bluetooth 4.0 compatible devices and enjoy features such as wireless transmission, master and slave settings, wireless programming and even establishing a Bluetooth HID connection with the PC between devices.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Wireless Programming via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply: USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno ( disconnect any BLE device before uploading a new sketch )
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mappin
- Size: 60mm * 53mm
- Bluno Basic Demo
- Bluno Accessory Shield Demo
- Programming the Internet lesson 37: Exploring the DFRobot Bluno
- Embedded Computing Review by Rei Vilo
- 3D Printable Bumper for Bluno (by omega368)