Arduino M0 Pro
With the new Arduino M0 pro board, the more creative individual will have the potential to create one’s most imaginative and new ideas for IoT devices, wearable technologies, high tech automation, wild robotics and other not yet thinkable adventures in the world of makers.
With the addition of the M0 board, the Arduino family becomes larger with a new member providing increased performance.
The power of its Atmel’s core gives this board an upgraded flexibility and boosts the scope of projects one can think of and make; moreover, it makes the M0 Pro the ideal educational tool for learning about 32-bit application development.
Atmel’s Embedded Debugger (EDBG), integrated in the board, provides a full debug interface with no need for additional hardware, making debugging much easier. EDBG additionally supports a virtual COM port for device programming and traditional Arduino boot loader functionality uses.
- Microcontroller ATSAMD21G18, 48pins LQFP
- EDBG Microcontroller AT32UC3A4256, 100pins VFBGA
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 6-15 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 4.5-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14, with 12 PWM and UART
- Analog Input Pins 6, 12-bit ADC channels
- Analog Output Pins 1, 10-bit DAC
- DC Current per I/O Pin 7 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB
- SRAM 32 KB
- Clock Speed 48 MHz
- Weight 35g