With the new Arduino M0 board, the more creative individual will have the potential to create one’s most imaginative and new ideas for IoT devices, wearable technologies, high tech automation, wild robotics and other not yet thinkable adventures in the world of makers.
The Arduino M0 represents a simple, yet powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex? M0 core.
With the addition of the M0 board, the Arduino family becomes larger with a new member providing increased performance.
The power of its Atmel’s core gives this board an upgraded flexibility and boosts the scope of projects one can think of and make; moreover, it makes the M0 the ideal educational tool for learning about 32-bit application development.
- Microcontroller ATSAMD21G18, 48pins LQFP
- Operating Voltage 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 6-15 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 4.5-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14, with 12 PWM and UART
- Analog Input Pins 6, 12-bit ADC channels
- Analog Output Pins 1, 10-bit DAC
- DC Current per I/O Pin 7 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB
- SRAM 32 KB
- Clock Speed 48 MHz
- Weight 32g