Light Ambient Analog Sensor
Light Ambient Analog Sensor. Here comes DFRobot's new Analog Ambient Light Sensor. Brand new design and much more convenient to use.This module help you to detect the light density and reflect the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trig other unit on Arduino project.
We also use the environment PT550 light sensor and it is more sensitive to light than normal one. Place check following improvement we made. We always devote to bring better user experience.
This sensor can capture little change of light!!
Notice:The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Illumination range : 1 Lux to 6000 Lux
- Responsive time : 15us
- Interface: Analog
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor x1
- Analog cable 1x
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface