USB to TTL Serial Cable Debug Console Cable Raspberry Pi
With this cable, you can already talk to almost all microcontrollers, single-board computers, routers, and even more devices via their serial port. Inside the USB plug is a USB to Serial chip connected to the protruding 4 wires on the other end. The 4 wires are labeled as such: Red for Power, Black for Ground, White for RX, and Green for TX. The USB serial chip inside the plug may vary because of the revisions made throughout the years. You can check the next section for more details.
- Length: 36"
- Four wires: Red for Power, Black for Ground, White for RX, and Green for TX.
- The power pin supplies 5V with 500mA from a USB port.
- The RX and TX pins use 3.3V logic levels.
- PL2303 drivers: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or MacOS X 10.9 to 10.11
- PL2303HX.D datasheet
- PL2303TA datasheet
- CP210x datasheet
- CP20x driver download page