Sound Sensor Analog
This is an updated version of the Sound Sensor Analog. Sound Sensor Analog is typically used in detecting the loudness in ambient, the Arduino can collect its output signal and actuate accordingly. You may use it to make some funny interactive works such as a "clap and buzz" to find your lost keys or remote control if you add a buzzer. This sensor works best with our sound analyser module.
As one of our new version of breakout boards, we have improved the analog sound sensor in below:
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simply illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
To ease the difficult of using this analog sound sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sound sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Swift sound intensity detection
- Interface: Analog
- Size:22x32mm (0.87 x 1.26 in)