Rotation Sensor Rotary Encoder Analog
This Rotation Sensor Analog is arduino compatible and can be rotated up to 300-degree. It is based on the potentiometer. With the Arduino IO expansion board, in combination, it can be very easy to achieve position-dependent interaction with the rotating effect or produce MIDI instrument. So with this sensor you can learn how rotary potentiometer works and what analog signal is. You can have much fun with this basic input device.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Rotation Sensor Analog can input different voltage which can change Brightness of this LED.
Notice:The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Interface type: Analog
- 300 degree rotation sensor
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Size:22x31mm (0.87x 1.2 in)