PIR Motion Sensor Module Digital HC-SR501
PIR Motion Sensor Module Digital HC-SR501 - Looking to assemble a device that is helpful in detecting sense motion? PIR Motion Sensor Detector HC-SR501 is a perfect choice for you. This sensor is highly reputed to detect the human’s entrance (or exist) within the sensor range. The innovative sensor module allows you to sense motion and record movements for your projects. It can detect the fluctuations happening within the sensor range; thanks to the integration of ‘Pyroelectric’, ‘Passive Infrared’, and IR Motion’ sensors.
Further, the PIR sensor is a passive sensor. Hence, the PIR HC-SR501 can identify infrared radiation (without using any energy) from a passing heat source. The module can be used to integrate a motion detection device, a light switch as well as an instrument that you won’t need to touch.
Likewise, the PIR Motion Sensor (HC-SR501) hosts conditioning circuitry, a Pyroelectric sensor, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. The system also brings a sensitivity adjustment potentiometer and a delay time adjustment potentiometer to be a compatible circuit with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, PIC, and AVR, etc.
PIR Motion Sensor Module Digital HC-SR501 - Features
- Optional temperature compensation
- Automatic infrared detection (LHI778 probe design)
- Output goes high when objects enter the sensing range, and automatically returns to low when an object leaves.
- The sensor takes around 60 seconds for settling the things.
- Optional photosensitive control
- Output: 3.3V
- Trigger mode jumper
- Non-repeatable: PIR Module sensor gets downward after the delay, irrespective of the presence of the object.
- It shows sensitivity while changing in infrared levels subjected to human fluctuations.
- Repeatable: PIR Module HC-SR501 sensor stays high as long as an object is detected during the delay time.
- Wide operating voltage range
- Micro-amp power
- Highly reliable
- Output high signal: easy to attain docking with the various sorts of circuits.
- Infrared technology (LHI778 probe design)
- Highly sensitive
- Broadly used for products (especially battery-powered)
This is a highly integrated module popularly used for entry detection, it can simply and easily to adopt in the system. There is two adjustable potentiometers on the module, you can use them to change the trigger sensitivity and the duration of the trigger signal. You can use this acrylic bracket for easy mounting. Specifications
- Input Voltage: DC 4.5-20V
- Static current: 50uA
- Output signal: 0,3V or 5V (Output high when motion detected)
- Sentry Angle: 110 degree
- Sentry Distance: max 7 m
- Shunt for setting overide trigger: H - Yes, L - No