Heatsink Adhesive Aluminum Raspberry Pi
If you're here because you're worrying that your Raspberry Pi's ICs will burn your house to the ground (a bit exaggerated, yeah, but still), this item is for you. Heat sinks work by distributing your chip's heat into its conductive body and then dissipating it into the surrounding medium, like air. This item contains 3 heat sinks of varying sizes perfect for the Raspberry Pi's chips. Moreover, all of them have an adhesive tape on their base so you can easily peel the sticker away and put the heat sinks to their respective chips.
- 14mm(L) x 14mm(W) x 5mm(H) Heatsink for Soc 1x
- 9mm(L) x 9mm(W) x 4mm(H) Heatsink for Voltage Regulator 1x
- 9mm(L) x 9mm(W) x 4mm(H) Heatsink for LAN9512 1x
- 1 x heat sink for SoC
- 1 x heat sink for voltage regulator
- 1 x heat sink for ethernet chip