Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino
Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino -The Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino is a versatile and powerful microcontroller development board. It is based on the popular Arduino platform and is compatible with the Arduino software development environment. The board is designed for both beginners and experienced users, making it easy to create a wide range of electronic projects.
The Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino is a powerful and easy-to-use microcontroller development board. It is based on the popular Arduino platform and is compatible with the Arduino software development environment. The board is equipped with
Features Of Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino
The Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino is equipped with a number of features to make it easy to use and program. Some of the best features include:
- A powerful ATmega328 microcontroller with 32 KB of flash memory and 2 KB of SRAM
- 14 digital input/output pins, 6 of which can be used as PWM outputs
- 6 analog inputs
- A USB connection for programming and power
- A power jack for an external power supply
- An ICSP header for programming with an external programmer
- A reset button
- A set of built-in LEDs for debugging and testing
Programming Of Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino
The Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino can be programmed using the Arduino software development environment. This environment is available for free and can be downloaded from the Arduino website. Once the software is installed, the board can be connected to the computer via the USB connection and programmed using a simple, user-friendly interface. The Arduino software includes a range of built-in libraries, example sketches, and tutorials to help users get started with their projects.
The Uno DIY Kit Boarduino ATmega328 with Arduino is a versatile development board that can be used for a wide range of electronic projects. Some of the most popular applications include:
- Robotics and automation
- Home automation and control
- IoT (Internet of Things) projects
- Sensor and data logging projects
- LED lighting and display projects
- Audio and music projects
If you've ever struggled to use a solderless breadboard with an Arduino, you understand how frustrating it can be!
This clone acts just like an Arduino, and works with the latest Arduino software. For many projects it can even be preferable! The kit includes all parts necessary, the assembly is straightforward and well documented.
- Designed to plug into a breadboard for easy prototyping
- Petite size, only 3" x 0.8" (75mm x 20mm)
- All 'standard' pins are brought out - Digital 0 thru 13, Analog 0 thru 5, ARef, 5V, Ground, Vin and Reset
- Chip comes preprogrammed with my "no-wait" Arduino bootloader (Read more here).
- 2 LEDs, green power and red "pin 13" just like the Arduino!
- Available as a low cost kit with standard parts, so its never out of stock
- All through-hole parts are easy to solder
- Reset button
- Atmega328 chip has twice as much storage, runs at 16.00 MHz, just like the latest Arduino. Upload baud rate is 57600, use Arduino IDE v13+ (note that the product photo above hasn't been updated)
- 6-pin standard ICSP header
- Standard 2.1mm DC jack (just like the original) with 5V regulator to run on 7V-17V power
- 1N4001 diode protects against using incorrect wall adapter
- 6-pin header at the end for a USB-TTL cable
- Auto-reset capability when used with a USB-TTL cable
Does not include breadboard, pick up one of those in our shop!
There's a lot more to read at the Boarduino webpage.