Data Logger Shield for Arduino
Searching for a device that will store your Arduino sensor data into an SD card with timestamps? This Data Logger Shield is perfect for you then! This shield has an SC card interface that supports FAT16 and FAT32 cards. It also has an onboard 3.3V logic level converter to secure and prevent damages to your SC card. Moreover, the RTC relies on a coin battery so it stays active even if the shield is not connected to an Arduino. No need to worry with time refreshing!
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. Built-in 3.3v level shifter circuitry lets you read or write super fast and prevents damage to your SD card
- A real-time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The coin cell battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry, or sensors.
- Two configurable indicator LEDs
- The onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Uses the "R3 layout" I2C and ICSP/SPI ports so it is compatible with a wide variety of Arduinos and Arduino-compatibles
Inclusions: 1 x Data Logger Shield