USB Microscope 0.3M interpolated 1600x magnification / 8 LEDs
As electronics get smaller and smaller, you'll need a hand examining PCBs and this little USB microscope is the perfect tool. It's smaller and lighter than a large optical microscope but packs quite a bit of power in its little body. Eight white LEDs are angled right onto whatever you're examining so you get enough lighting to see, and are smoothly adjustable via a dial on the side.
- 1600X Magnification : 1600x magnifies, capture clearly details. Built-in 8 LED light.
- High-Quality Pocket Microscope: Premium anti-skid handle, comfortable and durable. This portable microscope is a perfect toy for kids to explore the micro world, also suit for people who love observing insects, skin, PCB, and many interesting objects.
- Scale examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection, Collections/Coin Inspection, Printing Inspection, PCB orPCBA Inspection, and so on.
- The microscope is made up of high-quality IC and electronic components, with clear image quality, low power consumption, high resolution, which applies to small objects to be larger.
- Photo and video production is the best choice of small objects recognization.
- Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor
- Photo resolution: 2560 x 1920
- Video Capture Resolution: 640 x 480
- Focus Range: Manual Focus from 15~44mm
- Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s
- Magnification: 1600X
- Video Format: AVI
- Adjustable illumination: 8 built-in LED diodes
- Snap Shot Format: JEPG/BMP
- PC Interface: USB3.0 & USB2.0 & USB1.1
- Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
- System support: Win2000/2003/XP/Win7/Win8
- Dimension: Approx. 11x3.3cm/4.33x1.18inch, Base size: 7x8cm/2.76x3.25inch
Package includes:(with retail package)
- 1 x Microscope
- 1 x Metal stand
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Calibration Ruler