Tilt Switch SW200D
This sensor is a component that can detect the tilting of an object. It contains a metal ball inside that will connect the two pins of the metal tube if the sensor reaches a certain angle. You may use this for your projects that detect the orientation of an object. You can use a 1k resistor to make a pull-up voltage.
- SW-200D is a dual ball type tilt sensitive trigger switch.
- When the products tilt to the conductive terminal (silver-feet pin end A) and the tilt angle more than 10degree, it will be an opened circuit ”OFF-stated”. When the products of horizontally placed tilt change, the trigger terminal (gold-feet pin end C) is below the horizontal tilt angle and more than 10degree, It will be a closed-circuit “ON-stated”.
- In a horizontal position, be easy to trigger with a shaking. or not when silver foot down.
- The product is completely airtight, waterproof, dustproof
- Switch life span can reach 10,0000 cycles