Teensy 3.6 without headers
The awesome new Teensy 3.6 is a small, breadboard-friendly development board designed by Paul Stoffregen and PJRC. Teensy 3.6 brings a low-cost 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 platform to hobbyists, students and engineers, using an adapted version of the Arduino IDE (Teensyduino) or programming directly in C language. Teensy 3.6 is an upgrade over 3.2 and 3.5, for when you need even more power!
Version 3.6 features a 32 bit 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 processor with floating point unit. All digital and analog pins are 3.3 volts. Do not apply more than 3.3V to any signal pin. The unique specs for the 3.6 are:
- 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 with Floating Point Unit
- 1M Flash, 256K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- Microcontroller Chip MK66FX1M0VMD18 (PDF link)
- USB High Speed (480 Mbit/sec) Port
- 2 CAN Bus Ports
- 32 General Purpose DMA Channels
- 22 PWM Outputs
- 4 I2C Ports
- 11 Touch Sensing Inputs
The latest in the line of very powerful, USB-capable microcontrollers, the Teensy 3.5 and 3.6 development boards are faster, more capable, and bigger, putting even more pins on a solderless breadboard. Teensy 3.6 offers a little bit more in its features (MCU, RAM, Flash, clock and some peripherals) than Teensy 3.5, and only the 3.6 has a USB High Speed (480 Mbit/sec) port accessed using 5 pins on the board.
Please note: Teensy 3 boards are not official Arduino-brand products. Although the Teensyduino IDE has been adapted so that many Arduino projects will work with the Teensy, there will still be a lot of libraries and shields that may not work with this device! If you're new to microcontrollers, we suggest going with a classic Arduino UNO since all Arduino projects, examples and libraries will work with it.
More Specifications, Details & Features:
- 62 I/O Pins (42 breadboard friendly)
- 25 Analog Inputs to 2 ADCs with 13 bits resolution
- 2 Analog Outputs (DACs) with 12 bit resolution
- 20 PWM Outputs (Teensy 3.6 has 22 PWM)
- USB Full Speed (12 Mbit/sec) Port
- Ethernet mac, capable of full 100 Mbit/sec speed
- Native (4 bit SDIO) micro SD card port
- I2S Audio Port, 4 Channel Digital Audio Input & Output
- 14 Hardware Timers
- Cryptographic Acceleration Unit
- Random Number Generator
- CRC Computation Unit
- 6 Serial Ports (2 with FIFO & Fast Baud Rates)
- 3 SPI Ports (1 with FIFO)
- 3 I2C Ports (Teensy 3.6 has a 4th I2C port)
- Real Time Clock
Information, documentation and specs are on the Teensy site. Please check it out for more details!