TCRT5000 Infrared Reflectance Obstacle Avoidance Module
TCRT5000 sensors continuously emit infrared infrared emitting diodes, infrared rays emitted when not being reflected back or reflected back but the strength is not big enough, the phototransistor has been in a shutdown state, then the output modules is high, indicating diode remains off state; when the object appeared to be detected within the detection range of the infrared is reflected back and the intensity is large enough, the phototransistor saturated, then the output of the module is low, indicating the diode is lit.
- Fax paper shredders detection
- Obstacle detection
- Black and white line detection
- Using infrared reflective sensor TCRT5000
- Detecting the reflected distance: 1mm ~ 25mm applicable
- The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform driving ability of more than 15mA.
- With multi-turn precision potentiometer adjustable sensitivity adjustment
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- Small plates PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- The output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator